To sell or not to sell, that is the question. Well, it's one of them.
Anyway, my to do list, part achieved, is below:
- Watch the remaining 10% of Julie & Julia. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135503/. I managed to watch some of it when my daughter was quite young. Her early evening wake up meant I missed the end. I've never got around to finding out what the end actually comprises of.
Almost. I have the film ready to watch. It's a start.
- Find a job. This is an easy one. Ill just go out and get one. Gis a job! Okay, I jest. This one could take forever. I think Ill watch Julie & Julia first.
Ha! No. Of course not but I am trying. I'm really really trying.
Ooooh I did that and then some. Love tea.
- Contact various parenting magazines with a view to writing freelance for one or more of them.
I haven't started this. Feeling somewhat less achievementy now.
I did that and it's almost time to do it again. I steam cleaned it too. A domestic goddess has entered the building.
Achieved! There a few items that need fabric painting but the tie dye / tie bleach stage is complete. Flipping wow.
- Visit my good friend Sam in Sheffield. I've been trying to visit her for months. This must happen. It's on my to do list. It will happen.
Not yet, sadly. Soon though.
- Visit a cafe on my own and sip a mocha, as if I have all the time in the world. No phone. No timescales. No shouty toddler. No children's activities. Just me and caffeine mixed with chocolate. Oh and a book. I haven't let the hours slip by in a cafe since my daughter was born. In fact, I probably haven't since I met my husband. I love love love alone time. I never feel lonely. I just feel comfortable and relaxed. If I had decided to prioritise my list, this would be first.
GOD I WISH. I have had some me-time though. Thank you husband for that!
- Swap round the cupboards in the music room. We have a music room. Sounds impressive, it isn't. It's also where we store clothes and dry laundry. Currently we have broken cupboards and new, mostly empty cupboards. I need to rectify this. Being tidy means you can find things and you don't trip over quite as much.
I have made a start on this. A minor start but a start none-the-less.
Done. Although, Ill have to do it again over the weekend! A labour of love this parenting lark.
Oh yes. Lots. I have created plasticine thingies with my daughter, I've blogged (counts as creative in my view), I've fabric painted, dyed and creatively bleached various fabrics.
Bye for now.......