25 May 2014

My Cultural Life: an update

Following my post on My Cultural Life, my beautiful friend and fabulous writer, Samantha Priestley has given answers on her cultural life.

This idea began when I chose to ask myself the questions that were posed by Harper's Bizaar to Benedict Cumberbatch regarding his cultural life.   

Here is a link to Sam's blog and her cultural life.

http://sampriestley.tumblr.com/

Sam had the idea to tag three friends in Facebook, upon sharing the posts about our cultural lives.  I tagged three friends and she tagged three friends.  We ask that they, in turn, tag three friends and so on.  I really hope this idea to share our cultural lives gains momentum.

xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content