14 May 2014

More painty clothes!

Here we have yet more painty clothes.  These look painty due to dye and bleach effects.  I'm impressed at the colour coordination between top and skirt.  Happenstance combined with an intense love of purple, turquoise and blue. 

My top is dip-dyed blue and tie-dyed purple.  It was originally white.  The skirt was originally turquoise and has been tie-bleached and tie-dyed purple.  Yes, I know the skirt is very short but I always wear it with tights or leggings.  I don't believe in showing my bottom cheeks. Although there were times, in my youth, that I showed inappropriate quantities of bare leg.  Those days are sooooo gone so panic not. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content