04 February 2015

The Incidentals

Vocaroo Voice Message

Yup, it's me again, singing on my blog.  I need a recording studio or something because the background noise off my laptop is most unhelpful.  That said, I'm really enjoying my virtual public singing sessions.  It's almost like singing to audience.  Almost.  If we assume I have blog readers.  Ahem.


Anyhoo, I love this Alisha's Attic track.  It's quite short. It's not lyrically ground-breaking but the sentiment and melody is beautiful. If I had someone to sing the harmonies, that would be awesome.  I can feel a sing-along a-blog with my lovely sister coming on.  She and I were once keen Alisha's Attic fans.  If you're so inclined, listen to this space for some Alisha's Attic covers courtesy of Hayley C and I. ;-)



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content