21 February 2015

Assembling independence

I have assembled a buggy and baby chair for my daughter's dollies, largely because her birthday is imminent.  I'm super impressed with my achievements.  In the past I would have asked for help. Yet I'm more than capable of assembling things.  In fact I'm on it like a damn Easter bonnet.

I can feel a bout of Destiny's Child's Independent Woman coming on.   I'm fairly sure they don't mention toy DIY in their lyrics so I'm adding a line or two....
 
The toy buggy
I fixed it
The toy dolly chair
I made it
I depend on me
(I depend on me)

All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the mummys who makin' money
Throw your hands up at me
All the mamas who profit sterling
Throw your hands up at me
All the ladies who truly feel me
Throw your hands up at me

*Gives herself a round of applause. Bows and curtsies for balance*.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content