15 February 2015

Joe Cocker - You can Leave Your Hat on

'You can leave your hat on' was written by Randy Newman.  What a damn song.  I do prefer Cocker's version but big kudos to Newman who is artistically responsible for such an incredible piece of music.

So I was feeling rather grumpy due to bad hormonal imbalances.  A cuppa, my theme song (see previous post), a bit of Hot Chocolate's 'You sexy thing' and both Randy Newman and Joe Cocker's version of 'You can leave your hat on', and, yes I'm feeling pretty darned good now.  Tea and feeeeeeeel gooooood music, sometimes it's more than enough.

Moreover, if you're wondering, yes "I know what love is" ;-). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content