03 February 2015

Music and flowers

I've been adding a lot more music to my life and it is wonderfully inspiring.  I believe that music really lifts the soul. My daughter sings often.  In fact, she even sings in her sleep.  All our journeys are filled with her singing various nursery rhymes.  It's rather beautiful.  I find myself trying to follow her musical lead.

We've reduced our TV intake and replaced it with music.  In fact, I haven't turned the TV on for days. This hasn't been intentional.  It's happenstance that has transformed into musical fun.   

I also have some beautiful Fair Trade roses, upon seeing them, I smile.

Flowers and music.  Wonderful things to be enjoyed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content