15 February 2015

Advice for men

 MEN - if you have put yourself on a dating site, do not, I repeat, do not take pictures of yourself without your top on.  It doesn't matter how beautiful you are / or think you are.  It really doesn't.  Put your top on.  Unless you have tattoos, then take it off - kidding.   Although that's fine for a Pinterest page appertaining to tattoos or similar.  Women are not more likely to message you, if you remove your top.  They are less likely to.  It just makes women think you are after one thing.  Moreover, it makes women (yes I'm generalising) think, he must really fancy himself. Hardly room for him to fancy anyone else is there. 

And another thing - if you message someone and they don't reply, don't send them another message asking why they haven't replied because the answer is damn obvious - the woman in question is NOT INTERESTED. 

I shall now get off my soapbox.  I'm getting dizzy up here. 

PS. As the Stereophonics once said "I'm just looking, I'm not buying".  I'm tentatively dipping my toe in the dreaded sea of dating .  Eventually I'll take the plunge but for now, I'm barely paddling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content