16 February 2015

I am worthy

Upon listening to George Harrison's 'I've got my mind set on you', I realise something.  I realise that I want someone to put the effort in.  Luckily for them, whoever they may be, it isn't going to take "a whole lot of spending money" but it is "gonna take time, a whole lot of precious time". It's going to take time and effort and plenty of putting me on a damn pedestal.      

Because I'm worth it.  (And I mean that in the most self-affirming, non-up-my-own-arsey way).  We are all worthy of love. We are all worthy of romantic love and love generally.

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content