02 September 2016

Déjà vu

This is weird: I keep having the sense that I've posted about certain concepts before. I search my blog and find nothing, yet the blog post déjà vu keeps happening. Maybe it's because some of my thoughts have been hanging around for a while, pushing to get themselves on paper, as it were. Virtual paper anyway. It's rare that I write with pen on page. I'm fairly good with words but there is no beauty in my handwriting. Anyhoo, I digress. I'm like Ronnie Corbet in his chair at the end of The Two Ronnies. There were tangents on his tangents. I can relate to this - my tangents are so twisty turny that people often struggle to keep up. But that doesn't matter. I'm not writing for the masses here. I might be my only reader! Now I'm having déjà vu again. Something odd is afoot . To return to the beginning of this post - weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content