21 August 2016

Orange ticket

I'm noticing the colour orange very frequently at the moment. So much so that I've actually noticed that the frequency is, well, erm frequent. Thus I assume it's significant in some way. Either that or I'm bonkers.  I'm not someone who usually wonders about the significance of colours nor am I someone that is particularly attracted to orange. Purple and blue are more my hue (as my purple blue hair will bare witness to). Although I had orange tips a few weeks back, hmmm, interesting.

Research by the way of Google suggests that symbolically orange signifies happiness and vitality. It's also the colour of the sacral shakra so may signify sex. Excellent. If orange is my ticket to happy bouncy good stuff, and by good stuff, I mean sex, bring it on.

Clause: I take my sex in a relationship. A 50:50 one. Or maybe 60:40. Crucially, it ain't casual sex in a cineplex. Nod to The Sultan's of Ping there. If I'm in a cineplex, or a cinema as I prefer to call them, I'll be watching the film. Cinema tickets are damn expensive. I don't even use the loo halfway through which is hard after 2 pints of cola and a three hour filum. If I'm excited enough to get fresh on the back row then the lucky fella will be my boyfriend.

Thanks though orange. Nonsense-made-relevant-by-the-wild-imaginings-of-a-woman-who-thinks-too-much this may be but none-the-less, thanks.  May the happiness commence.......

PS. I'm reading Pratchett's Unseen Academicals again. The cover is very orange. Coincidence?

The RGF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content