02 August 2016

Don't call me baby

I wonder if calling a woman baby, princess or darling ever generates positive results in the dating field.  Within a relationship, I quite like being called baby or some similar term of endearment.  Once I have reached an appropriate level of connection with someone - a connection we both recognise - these terms can be quite sweet. However, being called baby or some equally ridiculous, overly familiar, patronising term by some random guy is incredibly annoying.  Call me Hazel.  Call me flipping Barbara if you like but do not call me a name which alludes to affection whilst struggling to hide a vast sea of patriarchal influence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content