30 June 2014

Unexpected feathers

We spent a hefty percentage of the day at hospital because of a poorly baba.  Thankfully she seems much better now.  Children are so changeable when ill.

In an unprecedented move, I'm not going to write about the trials and tribulations of parenting a toddler with a raging temperature or our turbulent time at hospital.  Instead, I'm going to write about a wig and a feather boa! 

Now that was an unexpected change of direction.  Without explanation, a feather boa and a wig likely conjures up images of burlesque dancers.  And I must admit, when I spotted my boa and wig in the bathroom, that's exactly what popped into my mind. Yet, the reality is far less spicy.  My wig and purple feather boa were drying on the side of the bath due to some quality time, hitherto, with shampoo and water.


Yes, the current context of my boa and wig is a million miles from spicy but with a bit of luck and time, that could change.  Burlesque themed party anyone?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content