17 August 2009

Renegade explanations

I would just like to point out that I'm not really a fairy. I just pretend to be one. I know, I know, it's horribly disapointing but I don't really have wings and spread glitter wherever I go. Actually, I do occasionally spread glitter, as troubled boyfriends past, present and future will testify to. Girlie glitter gets bloody everywhere.

Anyway, I decided to call myself a Renegade Glitter Fairy for the following reasons:
- I'm slightly odd
- I recently spilt glitter all over my keyboard at work whilst applying makeup (my working day had finished so I wasn't taking the piss out of my employers)
- I like to think of myself as something of an anarchist
- I enjoy the idea of fairies and think they may exist in another dimension (they are the only logical explanation for disapearing socks following a wash cycle)
- Renegade Glitter Fairy is a much better alternative name than Hazel Nut, the imaginative label often given to me at school (who said children have no imagination - ahem)

;-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content