05 August 2009

Marmaduke sex

Marmaduke duke, those rambunctious rock-electro-punk-poppers from sexy scotland make various sexual references in their dazzling new(ish) album Duke Pandemonium. There are more than I have yet spotted, I don't doubt but some of the naughtiness is detailed below:

'Everybody dance' - the line hole rimmin' appears to refer to the physical act of love. Upon further inspection, google (yah google, see earlier blog) alerted my enquiring mind to the following startling fact - hole rimmin' is in fact the licking and the sucking of the arse hole! I did not know that.

'Rubber lover' - I would say is making comment on plastic sexuality and of course at a more basic level, the use and appreciation of a plastic doll. During the song we hear the line '666'. Many have thought that the line was in fact 'sex sex sex'. Indeed it certainly sounds like 'sex sex sex'. I prefer 'sex sex sex' to '666' but maybe that says more about me than it does about the song. Ahem.

Interestingly enough, upon my quest for hole rimmin' (not the act of it but an explanation) I found the following link '7185.803.208 - Silhouette Island Sink With 3-Hole Self-rimming'. The link itself is rather boring but I found it amusing because the words 'Silhouette' and 'hole rimming' are in the same place - they can also both can be found on Duke Pandemonium! Concidence, almost certainly. Interesting, well it was for me. Shall I stop blogging now, I probably should.

Thank you and goodnight,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content