17 March 2015

We are here for you 24/7, apparently

There was an offer on the cash machine which read "We are here for you 24/7". You can imagine my excitement.  Free counseling!  So I settled myself down in front the cash machine and started to share my problems.  I waited for a response. I waited for quite some time. But the cash machine absolutely refused to provide any useful insight. Nothing.  Nowt.

Moreover, I have no idea where the 'we' came into it.  There was only one cash machine. 

Me thinks it rather overstated both it's offer and it's number.  Perhaps "Cash available 24/7" would be more apt. 

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content