11 March 2015

Too much to ask for?

Is it too much to ask for........

.........Benedict Cumberbatch to pick me up in The Tardis and take me away for two months or so.  We then visit the far reaches of the planet and the universe.  We take regular breaks along the way, where we "lie down and have rest" or something like that, ahem.  We watch the birth and death of stars from a safe distance.  We dance on alien planets and swim in exotic oceans.  We stroll along beaches with marble blue seas.  Then he drops me home, taking me back in time so that I have only been away for a moment......

Seems like a reasonable request to me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content