30 March 2015

The Mission - All Tangled Up In You

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I always have.  I'm a very sensitive soul.  I recently came across the term empath.  An empath is someone is able to feel others pain and intuitively sense others emotions.  I think perhaps that I'm an empath.

My heart isn't under lock and key. It's right there on my sleeve.  This is probably why I have been hurt so many times.  Interestingly, no matter how many times I get hurt, my heart remains right there on my sleeve. I don't tangle myself up in defenses.  I remain open.  These days, my heart isn't just on my sleeve, it is painted in luminescent colours and playing a soppy love song.

These thoughts bring me to the song below.  A beautiful track written and performed by The Mission.  I have it on vinyl somewhere.  All Tangled Up in You is the B side to the Like a Child Again single.  I truly love hearing this song.  I would also quite like it if someone was all tangled up in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content