08 March 2015

Dating messages again...

A dating site message: how you doin?

I feel like I've been contacted by Joey from Friends.  I can't decide whether this is a good or a bad thing. Maybe if the guy looked like Matt LeBlanc during his Lost in Space era, it would be an epic thing.  Maybe then...... The guy looks nothing like Matt LeBlanc. 

I want a thespian-like introduction.  Is this too much to ask for?  Erm, yes, apparently.  I want the kind of thing Benedict Cumberbatch would say.  That being said, if Benedict Cumberbatch contacted me and was the polar opposite of wit, charm and charisma, I'd take him anyway.  Of course, the chances of Benedict Cumberbatch being the polar opposite of wit, charm and charisma is about as likely as him contacting me in the first place!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content