29 June 2009

Spaced Boosh

You failed to take into account my mirror balls, look at them shine

Women will be all over you, like a flannel

Sit back, relax and get comfy because you my friend are going nowhere
(Blows on glasses and polishes them, then looks down and notices that Colin the dog has legged it)

Daisy: So, how’ve you been, you big bloody man?
Tim: I had one or two issues to work through
Daisy: With Sarah?
Tim: No, with George Lucas
Cuts to scene where Tim is wearing Star Wars outfit, ceremoniously burning Star Wars paraphernalia

Daisy: What do you actually do?
Mike: If I told you that, I’d have to kill you
Daisy: Why is it a secret?
Mike: No

Mike to Sophie: If you hurt him, I’ll kill you
Sophie to Tim: Did he mean that?
Tim to Sophie: (sigh, smile, reassuring shoulder grip) Yes

The Mighty Boosh and Spaced – comedy genius at work

2 comments:

  1. Awww I so agree!! Why can't they repeat stuff like that????

    I need to get them on DVD *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some Boosh on my laptop and Spaced boxset. I laugh til my face aches sometimes.

    You do need to get them on DVD.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content