08 March 2017

Tuesday morning discovery

I stumbled upon these beautiful words via the ways of the internet. I particularly like "I claim the dawn". The inbetween time of the dawn. The end of one, begining of another. http://1974haze.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/perpetual-dawn.html?m=0. 


Endless Tuesday Mornings

"At night I am everything I fear

In the morning I am nothing I can't handle

I claim the dawn

for yesterday is simply what I was

and tomorrow today will be gone.




Emptiness builds a home here

in between hearts where hollows have bred

a deepening sea of nowhere consumes

and eats away at every connecting thread.




A Tuesday to spare

fingerprints on the edge of a frosted 

midnight dream a promise in pieces, so untrue

endless Tuesday mornings going against the stream."




https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.poemhunter.com/poem-amp/endless-tuesday-mornings//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content