02 March 2017

Size doesn't matter?

I wrote of the ideal height some months ago. http://1974haze.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/the-ideal-height.html?m=1. I suggested 6 foot 2ish as the ideal height. This, of course, remains the case. Yet, as previously noted, exceptions are feasible.  Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro being a prime example.  You can't put a height restriction on hotness like that.

I would also make an exception for the fellow described in this blog post. http://1974haze.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/mr-big.html?m=1.  He is still able to send my pulse racing, even though he barely speaks to me. I don't even know why it happens. Pheromones probably and erm beardedness. Unfortunately his interest in me is so completely absent that I have more chance of dating the already married, well known Scottish rocker that is Simon Neil.

Unrequited attraction notwithstanding, in the case of my Mr Big, it is worth acknowledging that sometimes size really doesn't matter.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content