18 November 2009

Playlist

I haven't had much time recently for blogging but I have listened to a few tunes over the last few days. In no particular order, these are:

Fleetwood mac - Everywhere
Fleetwood mac - Dreams
Sucioperro - Grace and out of me
Alison Moyet - The first ever I saw your face
Peggy Seeger - The first ever I saw your face
Joan Baez - Diamonds and rust
The Lightning Seeds - My best day
The Lightning Seeds - Lucky you
Sinead Lohan - No mermaid
Sugarbabes - Push the button
Sugarbabes - Too lost in you
All saints - Black coffee
All saints - Pure shores
Beethoven - Fur elise
Ennio morricone - Chi mai
Stereophonics - Handbags and gladrags
Allegri - Miserere
Pete Doherty - Broken love song
Ian Brown - Stellify
Jarvis Cocker - Further complications

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content