14 July 2017

Romanticising

Today I allowed myself to imagine. Despite my determination, a Bridget Jones' dum dum de dum vision of the future slipped in through the back door of my mind. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Women are prone to painting a future way before it's appropriate to do so.  Though, of course, few of us care to admit this.

I've always been a bit shit at wall building. I'm better at gateways with poor security systems and welcome mats. In other words, I'm quick to fall in love but slow to fall out of it. As beautiful as it is to be open and as impossible as it is to rewrite my operating system - I'm extra determined to avoid romanticising a possible future. I don't know what will happen but I do know that my romantic life is fantastic right now.

The RGF
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content