24 July 2017

Electricity

Sometimes the connection between two people paints magic onto each moment.  There have been suggestions of this before but Saturday was climatic in its majesty.   I wanted to wrap myself up in the threads of our chemistry and long remain there.  

I remember sitting in the pub, two week ago, when I met some of your friends for the first time.  We were listening to someone speak.  The tips of our fingers were touching.  It felt like we were suffused with electricity.

I’m trying hard not look forward too much or miss you but such is the joy of our times together, these responses are perhaps inevitable.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content