19 October 2009

Job and careers

I'm in the process of job searching at the moment, a time-consuming and stressful activity but necessary evil. I've been at my current place of employ for somewhere around 8 years. I planned to leave after 2 but somehow didn't follow that plan through to fruition. Not sure how that happened. I like many aspects of my work, not least because I only work for 2 days a week. The majority of my working life has been as a full-time cog in the machine of society so 2 days a week has been a joy. It has made life as a part-time student much easier and enabled me to maintain something of social-life! Marvelous! Sadly all good things must end and now it's to time find more hours. I also want to find work in Bolton or Manchester because my romantic life brings me here (by that I mean my b/f lives in Bolton because I have just realised that I have made it sound like I go on the pull up North)!!

I would love to find a job that pays well, gives me plenty of time for work to live activities, and gets my creative juices flowing. Any offers gratefully received?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content