08 July 2009

Trains, pains and essays

Caught the train from Bolton to Manchester than Manchester to Stoke today. First leg of journey = seamless success. Second leg of journey = total nightmare. Delays, lack of information, loud fellow passengers, increasing essay deadline pressure and no Internet connection to upload my essay through. Lack of time = laptop usage on overcrowded train, not easy to write a meaningful essay conclusion and introduction when fellow passengers are shouting to each other rather than talking.

After my arrival at Stoke, the plan was to catch a bus to Hanley then another bus to get me home but alas that was not to be. Delays = essay deadline of 12 midnight fast approaching. The bus stage of the journey turned into a taxi journey. I arrived home far later than I wanted, 20 quid lighter, carrying a headache of gigantic proportions.

By some unexpected twist of fate, I reached my essay deadline with about 30 minutes to spare. Tremendous. Another essay down and two more to crack off before 21st July otherwise I stare a big fat fail in the face. Failure is not option so erm neither is sleep, fun or indeed a life between this moment and the outrageous cut off time of 12 noon on 21st July.

If you see a half-crazed blonde woman running around the streets of Staffordshire, laptop clutched under her arm, dont be alarmed, it's temporary insanity. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Love to all,

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with those babes!! I know what it's like... :S
    x H

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content