09 July 2009

Jacknife coincidence

A striking coincidence has occured. As I sat at the comfort of my office desk, moments before I turned off my MP3 player, I spotted that Fuzz Townshend's song Bus is a Jacknife Lee mix. (Also interesting because I'd just caught a bus to my place of work). Not striking in itself you may say but low and behold the Marmaduke duke remix of Silhouettes is also Jacknife Lee! Two artists in my collection have been Jacknife Lee'd. I feel excited by this but then I get excited by passing butterflies. Regardless of my easy excitement, I do feel that a Jacknife Lee Google is needed. Watch this space for more on Jacknife Lee, Marmaduke duke, Fuzz Townshend and quite possibly the wonderment of passing butterflies.

Always be true to yourself, even if that means walking a thin line between sane and insane. Oh and be excellant to each other.

Love to all,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content