27 August 2017

Entwined

I miss you SS.  The picture you sent last night, where you were smiling the smile that begins in your soul and continues, ad infinitum, did nothing to quell my feelings. Right now, there's a band playing nearby.  I can hear them from my sofa.  But if I close my eyes, I can almost imagine that I'm at Leeds Festival with you.  Feeling the echoes of music that surround festivals, which become louder as you walk towards the bands and never completely fade, until the main stages have rested for the night.    

I wish that I was there with you.  That somehow I had sufficient childcare and the relevant ticket.  Rather than the ticket of my imagination that delivers me to the magical space you are in - with musical vibes, canvas overhead and our bodies entwined. 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content