29 August 2017

7 of 9

Dear SS,

As Alisha's Attic once uttered "I wish I were you. I wish I could wear you shoes. I wish I could think from your brain". Or perhaps I could just enjoy a little transient hive mentality. Where I'm assimilated by the Borg that is you. Plus looking like 7 of 9 wouldn't go amiss.

I'm very happy with me but my goodness, to have your charisma and situational mutability.  I only fit into certain social spaces, some of the time. Whereas you stride through them all with aplomb. And you do it with your own unique sense of style. It's quite something to stand out and simultaneously fit in.

If I didn't fancy you like crazy, I'd still admire you tremendously. As it is, I enjoy both with equal measure. I suppose that's why I fell in love with you.

Yours,


The RGF xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content