08 April 2017

Benedict Darcy Batch

As if my delicate disposition can cope with such imagery. Benedict Darcy Batch! Though I realise he has portrayed the wet shirted Mr Darcy emerging from the lake before, which, I believe, was for an advert. Oh how the Cumberladies swooned. Yet
imagine Benedict as Mr Darcy. Full role. My heart is fluttering out of my chest at the prospect. Swoonathon.

Edit: he was Darcy in the lake for charity. Thanks Google.  


Better still, imagine Benedict Cumberbatch and Brian Cox in the same room, at the same time. Ideally, whilst I too inhabited the time and space. The excitement-a-meter has just landed on explosive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content