20 June 2016

Extracts

Extracts that make me want to remain single forever... and, at this rate, that's looking increasingly likely.

.....ive been dominant for 15 years, looking for a submissive female........

......I'm in an open relationship......

......I want a woman to own me......

......I constantly think about sex.....

.....I'm pretending that I want a relationship but actually it's just sex....... (no one has actually said that, that'd be counterproductive but in between the lines, it screams out)

.....Im broken, please fix me...(see above bracketed area)

If there is anyone on the planet that is really single, in a good place emotionally, not looking for something sexually messed up and actually ready for a real relationship with a woman..... give me a shout.

Yours,

The RGF
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content