01 March 2016

Love hearts

I have eaten two mini packs of love hearts, in two days. Healthy food fail. It's taken these two packs to conclude that love hearts taste exactly like indigestion tablets, without the benefit of curing indigestion.  Thus love hearts are a lose lose situation. Moreover lovehearts don't actually foretell romance. In fact they have no precognitive abilities whatsoever.



The notion that love hearts offer hints at future love isn't something I've imagined. It was an actual thing in my youth. Prone to wild imaginings as I am, ahem, as i was before I discovered logical thought - precog sherbet sweets appealed to me.

Damn you love hearts. I didn't even feel the elation I get with chocolate. You're all empty promises and even emptier calories.


Yours


The Renegade Glitter Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content