03 August 2010

Stuff

I blog very little these days. I seem to have less available time. Whenever I get the urge to write something, more often than not, I send my writing over to Powder Room Graffiti. An
online magazine for women. This way, I get to do something I love and get paid for the privilege.

I do miss my blog though. It was my first step into the world of writing (unless you count school, Uni and essays).

If anyone passes by this way and gets an uncontrollable desire to read something I've written, head over to The Powder Room, search for 1974haze and read on.

The links below, take you to some of the more reason stuff:

http://www.powderroomgraffiti.com/shout-it/chipmunk-appreciation-society.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content