29 March 2010

Relax?

There is so little time these days to relax. Time passes so quickly. Blink and you'll miss it. Of late, I've found that I sit down to do some work, then a short time later, look at the clock and hours have passed. Hours that have felt like minutes. There are 24 hours in a day and for about 8 of these, I prefer to be asleep. If I sleep for less than 8 hours a day, I become very grumpy. This leaves 16 hours to do everything I need to. Apparently this isn't long enough. I know this because if I crack off a ton of Uni work, the housework slips. If the house looks spotless I get behind with Uni work. Spending all day working with my beloved on web design means that I have no time to do any writing. Something has to give, I do hope it won't be me!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content