13 February 2024

King Midas?

Today was something of a tricky day.  I won't share all the minute details here but I've certainly tended to have the opposite of the Midas touch. 

Despite attempts to shine in a beautiful, weird splendour. It didn't happen. 

I also randomly got pen on my face. I hadn't even used a pen. I guess that actually is weird but maybe in more of a bad way. 

Even this post isn't flowing in the usual manner. I'm stumbling.  Clumsy. Awkward.  

Yes today is just a day...

But this is not the ready - set - go I wanted. 

And there is a lot of awful world stuff happening.  

I do hope that this is the storm before the calm. 

The RGF x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content