13 May 2021

You

I'm sitting where we sat on part 3 of our first date. Though I think we were on the next bench along. You drank your wine because, as I came to discover, you either drank or you didn't. There were no half measures or vague in betweens. 

I remember that I sometimes tried to limit your dionysian approach to life. Now, as I sit here without you, I realise that you can only be exactly who you are. I cannot remove the tide from your sea and I wouldn't want to. Anything less than full SS is the floor without the parkour.

I will forever miss your beautiful energy. 

You were and will remain unlike anyone else I've ever met. 

Love you. 

🧡🧡🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content