15 May 2021

Slow poetry

I finally found my way back to The Lake house today. I'd meant to watch it with you but somehow it never happened.  

I love its beautiful, slow poetry.  Its rolling landscape. The way it feels like an old photograph that connects times and simultaneously captures a moment of it.  

It transpires that one of the characters has your name. It's strange because once that name meant nothing to me. Now it means everything. I guess there is a nod towards transience there. No doubt you'd appreciate the symmetry. 

And yet, it's still you. Always here. Filling my moments with your absence, as much as you did with your presence. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content