15 March 2014

Sherlockian

I may be a little obsessed with all things Sherlock.  Not only the great British adaptation by Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and Stephen Thompson but also the American show Elementary.  Im so Sherlocked that I can see myself donning a dear stalker and getting into pipe smoking. I have started to analyse people as a way to kill time whilst waiting for things.  Indeed, on the train yesterday I spend a good percentage journey trying to work out what kind of people the passengers were.  Sadly my skills of deduction are much slower than Sherlocks thus I stared a lot.  This staring was likely spotted by the objects of my deductions.  Never-the-less, it passed the time and as I far as I could tell, no serial killers were on board the train. Always a comfort.

So I am a Sherlockian and to be honest, Im pretty happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content