23 November 2013

A J Jenkins - who is he?

Who is A J Jenkins?  This question is regarding the singer of educational children's songs.  There is very little on the Internet about the man himself. We play his songs on a daily basis. My children love them.  I find myself singing Funny Fiona or the B Song rather than tunes of a more grown up variety.  His melodies are magical.  His lyrics educate.  Yet when I search for information, there is quite a lot on the songs, on Kids 123 but precious little on the song maker.  Does anyone out there, in the big world wide web have any information?  He is like Zoro and I want to peek behind the mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content