28 February 2011

Strange behaviour

There was a man at the bus station the other day waving his arms around claiming to be god. He said, and I quote "I'm god, that's it". I suppose if he really was god, then that probably would be it. What else would he need. Lets face it, if you are going to have a mental illness then be god, don't bother with any half-measure angel types. Later that same day, whilst I was still waiting for my elusive bus, he came back with his mate chanting "I'm god, that's it" once again. His mate just looked slightly uncomfortable. If I was his mate, I would have either
A: disagreed and said "I'm the real god, yes I'm the real god, all those other god's are just imitating" or
B: Walked away from him very quickly.

Car drivers of the world start using buses, it's much more fun. It's like lesson in weird people every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content