Simon and I have now watched the trilogy. I had to guide him here and there. He hasn't read LOTR. He'd seen all three films years ago but he apparently felt they were too long. He seems to have changed his view and has expressed interest in the directors cuts, which of course are longer. I've just checked the run time. They collectively last for 11 hours and 22 minutes (feeling rather reminiscent of Bilbo's 111th birthday party and the magical angel number 1111).
I cried buckets at the end of The Return of the King. Even though I know the end well. The end echoed the concept of the souls journey. So my tears were more for you than for Frodo , Gandalf and Bilbo.
I've often wondered if The Grey Havens is a bit like heaven.
I hope you are peaceful and happy.
I hope you are somewhere just like this:
🐦⬛💔💫
No comments:
Post a Comment