19 September 2026

Moments of serenity

There have been moments of fleeting serenity at points in the last couple of days. I've felt transitory calm and tiny bits of peace. I'm grateful for these moments. I'm giving myself permission to notice these moments and allow them to last as long as they last. 

I found some rose quartz crystal, that I forgot I had. I now carry it around with me most of the time. Last night I had some very heavy moments. These heavy moments tend to come when the house is silent and there are no distractions. Ive found that it helps to clutch my rose quartz tightly and focus on it. This brings a sense of calm. I place my hand on my chest too. I do this wherever I am. I don't even care if I look a little bit crazy.  It helps and that's all that matters. It's quite literally the difference between me doing things or standing still. 

I will keep moving. 

🐦‍⬛❤️‍🩹



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content