04 July 2014

Rock n roll

I have felt a tad annoyed today.  I was annoyed but now I'm calm.  I tweeted a few comedic film put downs to vent my anger. It's amazing how quotes from The Princess Bride and The Holy Grail just realign your sense of calm. 

Now for a little yogalates, followed, hopefully, by some tabata. I might even celebrate both sets of exercise with a glass of rose.  Unless, of course, I fall asleep.  It's a rock n roll life for me.  Saturday night?  So that's the same as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc etc then....... Never mind.  Wine is good.  After yogalates and tabata, Ill need it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content