13 July 2014

Desperately positive vibes

Sometimes you have to concentrate really hard to seek out the positive.  Sometimes it takes every ounce of concentration available to find good things in a tide of shit but luckily, I'm an expert at shit tides and I'm becoming ever more expert at viewing shit tides in a positive light.

Utilise the following, when sinking in a shit tide - it's learning experience, tomorrow is a new day, if it wasn't for the shit days, how would we spot the good days.

Today has been shite.  Tomorrow will be blooming fabulous.  It will.  I have decided. However, if tomorrow is as shite as today, it will be a tremendously helpful learning experience.

So I am sending out Desperately Positive Vibes or, to save time, I'm sending out DPV.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content