23 May 2010

Mooncup

I have just bought a mooncup. This is very exciting. I've been planning on buying one for such a long time. Don't know why I waited really. Male readers, if I have any, turn away now, the mooncup, for those that don't know, is an ethical alternative tampons. Tampons and any other type of disposable sanitary items contribute massively to landfill and rather worryingly may even end up in the sea. The mooncup is designed to last and is re-usable. It is reputed to be healthier for the vagina than tampons too. According to many reviews there are no links between the mooncup and TSS, they are more comfortable than tampons and don't leak! Yay.

Friends of the earth list the mooncup as a way to cut down on waste. See
FOE the good list. The mooncup is item 53 on the list.

You can buy the mooncup at:

I shall blog more on this matter when my friendly mooncup arrives. Mooncup, what a fab name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content