14 February 2015

Sending some love

I'm sending some love to everyone.  EVERYONE.  All the beings on the planet and beyond.  Not just the people.  The animals too.  Even the scary ones.  I'm sending love to all.  Valentines Day might be considered a crass and commercial pointless waste of energy. It might be considered a celebration of romantic love.  I think it should be celebration of all love.

So I'm celebrating Valentines Day by sending some love to all.  Moreover, I'm listening to Chaka Khan, I feel for you whilst drinking lovely Rioja.  Chaka Khan's song is clearly about romantic love.  Yet I believe it could be interpreted as thoughts of compassion.  Of living one's life with humility.  Of valuing our fellow being.  If we all have compassion for others, then the world will be a much happier place.

I don't always get it right.  I sometimes fail to considers others feelings.  This is because I sometimes float around in a Hazel bubble.  But I'm trying ever harder to get it right.  I'm trying ever harder to be true to me and simultaneously live my life with kindness.

It can be hard to see the truth of situations.  It can be hard to work to the highest good of all.  But it's worth the effort.  People matter.  I'll expand that, all living beings matter.  With this in mind, from this moment, I will work hard to consider the feelings of all beings.  I will try to live my life with the utmost kindness and humility. 

Big love to all,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content